Our ServicesConfidential, individual, personalized services to meet each woman’s needs.
We are here to help women and children, to live free from domestic violence, Free from distress. and danger. We assist women to be self-sufficient, self-supporting and self-reliant.
- Practical support services,
- Information and referral services to different resources within the community,
- Follow-up services for the women who have completed our program,
- Support and counselling services for non-resident families,
- Specialized services tailored for the specific needs of newcomers,
- Support for transition towards affordable housing.
- Safe and affordable long-term housing (12 months),
- Individual, furnished, two-bedroom apartments,
- A family-friendly environment for women and children sharing the same experiences.
Offers information and skills to live an independent life without violence, and allows the women to act as a support to one another.
Gives the women the opportunity to discuss their personal challenges and to acknowledge and deal with their emotions.
Counselling for Children
Helps the children to understand the effects of being exposed to and/or being a victim of different kinds of domestic violence. Teaches them healthy ways of dealing with their emotions.
Healthy Coping Program
Offers individual and group therapy focused on unhealthy behaviours associated with domestic violence. Offers healthier alternatives to help manage life’s circumstances.
An individualized and very flexible approach to upgrade academic levels and work-related skills. The program also helps the residents access education and training and live independent lives.