AdmissionSécurité, soutien, autonomie
- Long term housing support
- Counselling for women and children
Referral to subsidized daycare and school registration
Job readiness training and employment counselling
- Legal support for variable issues, family law and legal aid
- Referral to gain access to EAL, healthcare and other services
- We provide individualized case management
- At ChezRachel, lot of women have achieved success and independence
How will you look after yourself and small children? Where will you find safe and protected housing? If you’re new to Canada, how will you find support in an unfamiliar environment?
Leaving an abusive situation is one of the most difficult things you’ll ever have to face. The path would not be easy. It is why your commitment is very important for us. We will do every possible effort to help you bring change, success and happiness in your lives. If you answer yes to these questions below please proceed to apply to our program
- Are you ready to bring a constructive and productive change in your life?
- Are you committed to improve your viability and participate in programs?
Are you willing to attending three support group sessions, two meetings with the women’s counsellor and one meeting with the children counsellor per week?
- Do you have aptitude of, keeping the apartment clean and sanitary?
How to apply
Fill in the online application form, or download the form below. You can mail, email or fax them to us. We will contact you once we will receive your application.
If another agency is involved with you, please complete the Agency Referral Form as well.